IT Support West London
Today’s business world relies heavily on fully-functional IT equipment. When a company’s computer system stops working, they tend to fall behind pretty quickly. Bits & PCs IT Support West London services is here to ensure that doesn’t happen.
Based in the heart of West London, we provide IT support in London area to ensure that if you have computer troubles, downtime is minimised. In many cases, we can talk you through the process of getting your systems back up and running as quickly as possible. Our engineers will come out to you to solve any ongoing problems you may have. They are also available to help with staff training.
IT Support Contracts
We offer contracts for constant support and maintenance, which include a range of added benefits. This ensures that if there are any recurring issues, the engineers we send to help you will be familiar with them. An IT support and maintenance contract with us also lowers your engineer call out costs to. Other advantages include:
- Unlimited remote support during work hours
- Maintenance of windows updates
- An engineer dedicated to your organisation
- Regular PC health checks
- Management of antivirus and security systems
- Set-up and maintenance of data backup systems
- Advice on IT procurement
Bits & PCs IT Support West London service provides a comprehensive support service, including;
- Router installation and configuration
- Ethernet Cabling
- Wireless Hotspot installation and security
- Computer networking and printing services configured.
- Server installation, local and cloud.
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
Never worry about lost, corrupt or hacked files again. With BIts & PCs Disaster recovery services we ensure you never lose a file again.
We use the latest methods in backup protocols including;
- Cloud backup
- Drive Imaging
- Network Storage
- RAID Solutions
- Two layer authentication.
For more information Contact Bits & PCs on 0207 221 1355 or using the contact form to organise your fee I.T. Audit by one of our experienced engineers.