Information Technology Audit
Bits & PCs can offer a complete and thorough examination and evaluation of your organisations information technology infrastructure, policies and operations.
Bits & PCs audit service can help you;
- Determine whether you have the protocols in place to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your data.
- Provide adequate employee training so as not to risk data or security, and implement protocols that protect against human error.
- Assess risks to your equipment and software
- Assess the efficiency of your equipment and optimise them for your specific requirements.
- Ensure that the equipment you are using has adequate processing performance for your requirements and recommend necessary upgrades if they aren’t.
- Look at the network infrastructure to make sure it is running efficiently and securely.
- Assess bottlenecks in your computers or networks and how to resolve them
- Implement management protocols
- Increase the efficiency of the staff when using the computers or network.
- Assess the health and safety of staff using computers, as misuse can lead to neck pain, headaches and RSI.
For thorough and in depth Bits & PCs IT audit please contact us on 020 7 221 1355 or use the Quick Enquiry form on the side.